Monday, December 02, 2013

Kittens in box Dec. 2, 2010

Lassie, Grey Mouse, and Spot in box
Photo from Dec. 2 2010. First published Jan. 21, 2014.

This cute photo is a little misleading - the kittens were in this box in the cupboard with the door closed. I had just opened the door and discovered where my missing kittens were.

To get here, they had to jump (or be carried?) into the shelf visible above this cupboard, that I had taken the drawer out of, and jump down off the side of it into the bottom cupboard.

Why had they, or their Mama, done this? Well, at the beginning of the week, I had chased their father into the cold out on the porch again for a night so he would go into the carrier and I could catch him to be fixed. Then he was isolated in the bathroom for a few days.

So apparently this was scary, because everybody was hiding.


Disclosure - I did Photoshop some printing off the box, which distracted from the image.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home