Friday, April 11, 2008

Don't count your bridges...


Before they're hatched? Well, before you cross them. Last week we did not make it to Bridgeport for a walk, since one of us was ill.

The weather has stayed cool, but without storms. But it has warmed 20°F since two days ago, and is supposed to be sunny and warm this weekend. So maybe the flowers haven't gone by yet, but they will be beginning to go in this warmth.

It's only superstition, of course... but every time I try to run into the grocery store and catch the bus on its way back, and I say "I'll catch you on your return", I miss it. Every time. And those are almost the only times I've missed it. When I say "If I'm lucky I'll catch you" I make it.

So, as Grandpa used to say "God willing and the creek don't rise", we'll get to Bridgeport for a walk and some photos tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5/15/2008 2:06 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Cool bridge!

FYI, I understand that the PHS Class of 68 is planning a reunion this summer. In case that's, y'know, of interest...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home