Saturday, May 03, 2008

Always save some film for sunset


That's one of the things I've learnt the hard way, as here. Another is always have a camera with you, because as soon as you don't, there will be a great sunset, or something.

This picture is also an illustration of another rule I often forget: always read the fine print/ schedule/instructions before it's too late. In this case, I thought I remembered the bus schedule, but it changes at 6:00 PM. And so I was not watching when the bus came back, after I'd gotten off to take some photos. And, I'd just filled up my camera card, so I didn't have any "film" left for sunset. So I walked home, because I could get home almost by dark by walking rather than waiting an hour for the next bus and walking up the hill in the dark. So I didn't even see a spectacular sunset (since I was walking through the woods), let alone photograph it.

Then I Photoshopped this picture to look as if I'd seen the sunset.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home