Sunday, September 07, 2008

Live by the Sword . . .

Dovey hunting

Die by the sword? Or, in this case, by tooth and claw.

Dovey is gone. It's been over 2 1/2 weeks now. I used to tell her that, when she was busy hunting, and didn't want to come in at night. But I never thought it would happen so soon. She was young, and a wary former feral cat, more likely than most to survive. Photoshop fun

8-24-08 Dovey the black cat has not come home. Wed night I got off work late, and didn't call the cats for dinner and to lock them in safely for the night until almost midnight, and she wasn't there. I haven't seen her since.

I haven't heard the coyotes singing in the orchard for a couple of months now, but that's most likely what happened. At least that is quick.

Buddy misses her.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home